KEEP IT LIGHT AND EASY
?Lightweight, breathable formula
?Hydrates, smooths, and blurs
HOW TO APPLY
Shake gently. Start with 1 to 2 drops and build to your desired level of coverage. Apply using a synthetic brush, sponge, or your fingers.
WEAR IT 3 WAYS
SUPER-SHEER: Mix 1-2 drops into a dollop of moisturizer and apply with your fingertips.
SHEER: Apply 1-2 drops with your fingers or a synthetic brush like the Morphe 2 Complexion Brush. Blend in using long strokes.
MEDIUM: Apply 1 drop with a brush. Blend in with short strokes and pressing motions. Let set and layer on another 1-2 drops.
- Hint of Ivory / Fair with neutral pink undertones
- Hint of Crème / Fair with golden undertones
- Hint of Marshmallow / Fair with neutral undertones
- Hint of Latte / Light with neutral pink undertones
- Hint of Beige / Light medium with neutral undertones
- Hint of Pecan / Light medium with neutral golden undertones
- Hint of Almond / Medium with neutral undertones
- Hint of Toast / Medium with golden undertones
- Hint of Walnut / Medium with neutral golden undertones
- Hint of Toffee / Medium tan with neutral pink undertones
- Hint of Honey / Medium tan with neutral golden undertones
- Hint of Butterscotch / Tan with neutral olive undertones
- Hint of Caramel / Tan with neutral undertones
- Hint of Cappuccino / Deep tan with neutral undertones
- Hint of Ginger / Rich with neutral golden undertones
- Hint of Nutmeg / Rich with neutral undertones
- Hint of Mocha / Rich with neutral red undertones
- Hint of Truffle / Deep with neutral golden undertones
- Hint of Cocoa / Deep with neutral undertones
- Hint of Espresso / Deepest with neutral undertones
Water (Aqua, Eau), Isododecane, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Talc, Hydrogen Dimethicone +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).